No items matching your keywords were found.
Price Just Dropped and Re-listed for 3 days only. This item will be sold locally if it doesn't go this time!!! You are bidding on a used Fender Two Tone Custom shop Amplifier signed by the master builder. I purchased this amp used from Elderly Instruments about a year ago. It has no cuts in the vinyl, a small scratch on the black side not noticeable in pictures. I completely took it apart myself cleaned it and installed a new oxblood colored grill cloth. I like it better than the wheat grill cloth that it came with that had holes in it. I've saved it if you want it included. I also installed an new reverb can. The original sounded weak. I'll include the old can if I can find it. These amps were made by the fender custom shop during the early 2000's for only about 3 years. They are essentially a Blues Jr. in a fancier cabinet with two speakers a 10" and a 12". 18 LOUD watts. The amp sounds great and way better than any blues Jr. Perfect for smaller blues venues. These were very expensive when they first came out somewhere in the $1200.00 market. I'm selling this with the upgrades etc. with a low starting bid price. Feel free to ask questions. This is a US. only auction no exceptions. See my perfect score and bid with confidence. Good Luck!
93 total views, 1 so far today
- Vintage 1964 Fender Vibroverb Tube Combo Amp Rare Original Blackface
- Vintage & Original 1952 Fender Deluxe Amplifier Wide Front 5b3 Model (756)
- Made In Usa Rare Fender 1996 Blonde Blues Deville 4×10 Amplifier Or Combo Amp
- Fender Prosonic Amp Half Stack Rare Lizard Red Only 300 Made In The Custom Shop
- 1967 Fender Blackface Champ Vintage Tube Guitar Amp