No items matching your keywords were found.
Price Just Dropped and Re-listed for 3 days only. This item will be sold locally if it doesn't go this time!!! You are bidding on a used Fender Two Tone Custom shop Amplifier signed by the master builder. I purchased this amp used from Elderly Instruments about a year ago. It has no cuts in the vinyl, a small scratch on the black side not noticeable in pictures. I completely took it apart myself cleaned it and installed a new oxblood colored grill cloth. I like it better than the wheat grill cloth that it came with that had holes in it. I've saved it if you want it included. I also installed an new reverb can. The original sounded weak. I'll include the old can if I can find it. These amps were made by the fender custom shop during the early 2000's for only about 3 years. They are essentially a Blues Jr. in a fancier cabinet with two speakers a 10" and a 12". 18 LOUD watts. The amp sounds great and way better than any blues Jr. Perfect for smaller blues venues. These were very expensive when they first came out somewhere in the $1200.00 market. I'm selling this with the upgrades etc. with a low starting bid price. Feel free to ask questions. This is a US. only auction no exceptions. See my perfect score and bid with confidence. Good Luck!
129 total views, 1 so far today
- Fender 4×10 Guitar Amp Hot Rod Deville Iii Items Wtih Order Please Ask
- Fender Pro Reverb Amp Vintage 1966/67 Blackface Vgc
- Fender 4×10 Guitar Combo Amp 65 Super Reverb Items Wtih Order Please Ask
- Fender Guitar Amp 1 X 12 Hot Rod Deluxe Iii Items Wtih Order Please Ask
- Fender Guitar Amp Reissue Blues Deluxe Items Wtih Order Please Ask