No items matching your keywords were found.
Fender 65' Twin Reverb Reissue Amplifier All-Tube Guitar Amp FLOOR DEMO!
Click an Image to Enlarge
- Fender 65 Twin Reverb Vintage Reissue Guitar Combo Amplifier
- New other - The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a new, unused item that has been returned to us for exchange. We're including our 45-Day Satisfaction Guarantee to this product, making it a no-risk purchase.
Fender 65 Twin Reverb, floor demo unit with all packaging and materials.
This amp has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, jazz, country or anything else, this is what a clean electric guitar sounds like - or add an upside-down Stratocaster® guitar and a fuzz box ...
The 85-watt (at 4 ohms) reissue ’65 Twin Reverb® features four 6L6 Groove Tubes® output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12” 8-ohm Jensen® C-12K speakers, dual channels (normal and vibrato), Fender® reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, tilt-back legs, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Fender 65' Twin Reverb Reissue Amplifier All-Tube Guitar Amp FLOOR DEMO! Specifications:
- 2-Button Footswitch
- Tilt Back Legs
- Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
Product Photo's and Video
Click an Image to Enlarge
Manufactures Warranty Info:
- Transferable 5 Year Limited Warranty
- DealZone Music offers a 90 Day warranty on this item for FREE! See details below in the warranty section.
Shipping Information - We Ship Fast!
- Items ship within 24 business hours after payment is received and cleared.
- Fed Ex tracking and insurance is included.
- PO Box addresses will be shipped via USPS Priority mail.
- Need it fast? Express shipping is available. Please call us at (310)782-3900.
- eBay's automated system will send you an invoice within 24 hours of auctions end, with final price and shipping total.
- Please pay within 3 days of auctions end with an approved payment method. We accept Pay Pal, MasterCard, and Visa.
- We can process your major U.S. credit card by phone at (310)782-3900. Credit card billing address must match the
shipping address of the customer placing the order.
- California residents will be charged appropriate state/county sales tax.
- All international bidders must pay using Pay Pal, We cannot accept Major Credit Cards direct for international Purchases.
- Manufacture Warranty - Every item we sell is backed by the manufactures warranty unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- We will replace your item if a product arrives and it is DOA.
DealZone Music's 45-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - No-Hassle Return
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it for a refund, credit, or exchange. We give you 45 days from the shipping date to decide if the purchase meets your expectations. That's our promise to you, that were delivering the best equipment in the business. Please see the info below for details and exceptions.
Customer is responsible for shipping of the item back to DealZone Music. For
exchanges of product within the United States PAL will pay all shipping costs to return the replacement item back to you.
DealZone Music is not responsible for postage to and from, taxes, duties and
or brokerage fees on international returns and exchanges. All shipping and customs fees will be the buyer's responsibility.
(Sorry, but no returns are allowed on software, harmonicas, videos,
books, drumsticks, drumheads, pickups (unless new in package uninstalled), raw frame speakers, mouth-blown
instruments, and some Special Order items.
Customer must contact
us within 45 days of delivery to request an RMA (return merchandise authorization) for return or exchange. Please email or call (310) 782-3900.
- All returns must: be in original, undamaged, new condition, include all warranty cards, literature, packaging, etc in to qualify for a full refund.
- All returns are subject to inspection and or return minus our original shipping costs in the case it is returned as new with all original packaging and contents.
- If you receive an item that is damaged or DOA, we will issue a call tag to have it picked up for return and once inspected we will either replace or offer a refund. Please note this only applies to domestic customers located within the continental U.S.
We are here to help answer any question you may have. We can easily be reached using one of the options below.
- Email us via the Ask a Question link located near the bottom of this listing.
- Please Call us at (310)782-3900
- DealZone Music is open from 10-6 PST Mon-Fri and answers email 7 days a week.
20803 Higgins Ct
Torrance, CA 90501
179 total views, 1 so far today
- 1946 Fender Model 26 Woody Amplifier
- Fender Sam Ash 90th Ann. Fsr Blues Jr Iii 15 Watt 1×12″ Tube Guitar Combo Amp.
- 1997 Fender Csr10 Custom Shop 300 Watt All Tube Bass Amp
- Fender Supersonic 22 Combo Amp, Blonde, Pristine Condition.
- Reissue 1965 Fender Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier Super Clean New Tubes & Speaks